Today's Deal: $15 for $30 worth of Half-Pound Handcrafted Burgers, Stuffed Sandwiches, & More Homemade Pub Fare at Edgewood Station Bar & Grille in Edgewood
Follow Us on Twitter
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
Like us on Facebook!
- Voucher expires 5/14/2014
- If not redeemed by the expiration date, customer will still receive value of actual amount paid in merchant service
- Cannot combine with other offers
- One voucher per party/table can be redeemed per visit
- Not for use toward gift cards, tax, or tip
- No change given, no cash value
- Valid for dine-in or take-out; no delivery
- Voucher not valid until day after purchase
- GRAND OPENING!
- Located right next to Edgewood MARC train station
- Open for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
- Local live music Friday nights
- Live DJ Saturday nights
- Homemade 1/2-pound burgers, OR try the full-pound "Train Wreck" Burger!
Location Edgewood Station Bar & Grille
Going above and beyond is the best way to a customer's heart. The folks at the recently opened Edgewood Station Bar & Grille have taken great food and made it absolutely remarkable, and they want to bring everybody in on the action. Today's Deal Here gets you 50% savings on their amazing selections for breakfast, lunch, or dinner when you get $30 worth for just $15!
Edgewood station is a brand spankin' new sports bar boasting a carefully selected menu of made-from-scratch goodies, always prepared to bring you the best of what's around. Fit for casual family dining with a flare for avid sports fans, Edgewood Station is hard to miss and impossible to forget! Kick things off with an array of delicious appetizers such as homemade soups & salads, and finger foods as steamed mussels, crab pretzels, & steamed shrimp. Heavier hitters include handcrafted 1/2-pound burgers, homemade lump crab cakes, or stuffed subs such as the Homemade Meatball!